Saturday, September 18, 2010

Moar Patterns

Current Location: Dad's house, Rio Linda

  I finished going through the patterns I already had.  The "keep" pile is still much larger than the "sell" pile, but these are all officially for sale:

  I'm listing most of them on Etsy, because they're old enough to be considered vintage.  The rule is 20 years or older and most of these are from the '80s (same as me).  I'm not sure what to do with the two that are more recent, though.

  I also found a Gunne Sax pattern.


  While editing my blog, I took a closer look at that clown costume pattern picture and realized that one of the clowns is wearing tails.  So now I have to keep that one too.

  While staring at the ceiling waiting for my computer to become responsive again, I noticed a dog balancing something on its nose in the pattern of the plaster.
I'm not at all a dog person, and even I thought it was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment