Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yesterday

. . . all my troubles seemed so far away, 'cause I started putting things away; oh, I believe in yesterday. . .

Current Location: Dad's house, Rio Linda

  Having cleared that stash of patterns off the top of the dresser, I collected all the hats that were lying around the room and piled them up there until I can finish my hat stand.
 Then I got to work rolling up fabric so it can be stored neatly in its box instead of tossed in that general vicinity.



  I also started working on this week's Steampunk Thing of the Week. At our last Steampunk meeting (not counting the swap meet), I wore mismatched socks I had colored myself. One of them was this one:
... so I held up my foot during Show and Tell. My friend Lee expressed an interest in owning something similar, so I decided to make her one. The sock in progress:
She specified gold gears and clocks on a blue background.

No comments:

Post a Comment