Friday, September 17, 2010

Swap Meet

Current Location: Dad's house, Rio Linda

  Today was the first big swap meet for the Sacramento Steampunk Society.  I was a little worried people wouldn't bring much stuff but I guess I shouldn't have been.  I got a whole bunch of new stuff, sold a few things, and somehow ended up with the same amount of money I started with!  Also there is a good chance someone will be ordering a hat from me soon, in which case I will have not only made money but sold a hat, which is what I really wanted from tonight.  Here's what I got:
Digital paintings (the Harry Potter one was a freebie), more free stuff, three shirts, two napkin rings, a cup, and a belt, and MOAR PATTERNS (thank goodness for "use it or lose it"; I am getting buried in the things)!
  Before hanging my new shirts up in the closet I tried them on, so here's a mini fashion show.
I'm not sure how many white and off-white blouses with lace on the front my wardrobe can actually handle, so I think I'm going to dye the one on the right, but I haven't decided what color yet.
  And all I sold was a pair of vintage gloves, a pair of earrings, and all my used ink cartridges!  So this was quite a haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment