Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Stuff I Tried On in Virginia City

Did I get the capitalization right?

Current Location: Dad's house, Rio Linda

Me trying clothes on in the bathroom.
  I feel not at all guilty about this picture despite all the signs saying not to dress up in their clothes and take pictures.  For one thing, there was no mirror, so this was the only way I could see myself in the clothes, and for another I bought them afterward.  I somewhat regret that I didn't get the belt, because although it was way too big I could have shortened it and put on different hardware.  The pattern had what looked like little gears in it.
  Another store I went into simply because I was fascinated by this shirt that was hung on the door.
  Unfortunately it looked much better on the hanger than it did on me, but if I can figure out how they did the braiding I may try something similar.  They also had loads of corsets, distressed things, ruffly shirts, and those embroidered dresses from India that are so hard to resist.  I managed to force myself to only try the shirt, a green corduroy skirt with embroidered flowers (too short), and a vest (also too short).
I wanted this to be an underbust but it wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment